NEW! Gamekeeper Training Courses – This October
Our new gamekeeper training courses are based on learning objectives created by several members of the shooting community and vets, including members of the St David’s Game Bird Services team. The St David’s courses, which are open to both clients and non-clients, will be delivered in three key modules:
– Breeding Flocks and Hatchery Management
– Game Bird Rearing – from day old to release
– Game Bird Rearing – from release to shoot
These modules can be completed either on an individual basis, or as a three-part course, giving delegates the flexibility to attend the courses that will be most beneficial to them based on their day-to-day role on site. Once completed, you will get a certificate that can be used as proof of training and is recognised as such by the BGA auditors.
Each module will cover the key aspects of bird health, management, and equipment throughout each phase of the bird’s life and in relation to the different stages of hatch, rear and release as well as covering key debates and industry topics. Delivered by St David’s Game bird vets, the courses will be a mix of presentations and Q&A sessions and will be taking place across the country at multiple locations throughout October.
• Monday 11th October – North Yorkshire
• Wednesday 13th October – Northleach
• Wednesday 13th October – Northumberland
• Monday 18th October – Melrose, Scotland
• Tuesday 19th October – Perth
• Tuesday 19th October – Winchester
• Wednesday 20th October – Morayshire, Scotland
• Wednesday 20th October –Shrewsbury
• Monday 25th October – Dumfries
• Wednesday 27th October – Tiverton
• Wednesday 27th October – Herefordshire
• Thursday 28th October – Cumbria
• Thursday 28th October – Salisbury
Discounts for multiple bookings may be applied at the discretion of the company.
For more information or to book onto a course, please contact the Marketing Team by calling 01392 872932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org