Between 3 & 5 birds are required for a post mortem. Birds for post mortem must be securely packaged in accordance with the clients own local or national mail regulations.
- Wrap the birds in newspaper or similar material.
- Place in a bin liner or carrier bag and fasten.
- Enclose securely in a sturdy cardboard box.
- Please ensure they are completely concealed and that paperwork is enclosed.
Please include the following information on the submission form provided
- Full Name
- Farm Address
- Brief History of birds – age/species/recent medication etc.
- Reason for PM
- Whether the birds have been picked up or culled for the PM
- Contact Numbers for the vet to contact you on with results
See the Video page to see Alan showing how to perform a Post Mortem.